Notice is hereby given that the 138th Annual General Meeting of the Londonderry Chamber of Commerce will be held on Friday 8th December 2022 at 4:30pm The Verbal Arts Centre, Derry to transact the business set out in the below Agenda.
- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION FROM SELINA HORSHI, PRESIDENT
- ADOPTION OF MINUTES OF 137th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ADOPTION OF 2022 ACCOUNTS & ANNUAL REPORT
- PRESIDENT’S REVIEW
- ELECTION OF PRESIDENT 2024
- PRESIDENT’S ADDRESS
- APPROVAL OF THE APPOINTMENT OF BOARD MEMBERS
Proposed ratification of Directors who were co-opted to the Board since the last AGM: Eamon McCay and Natasha O’Hea
9.. ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO ALLOW FOR THE RE-APPOINTMENT OF STEVEN LINDSAY AS A DIRECTOR
That Steven Lindsay, having exceeded the maximum number of years eligible to serve as a Director pursuant to Article 57 unless otherwise authorised by Ordinary Resolution, be re-appointed as a Director by Ordinary Resolution.
- ELECTION OF HONORARY ACCOUNTANTS
- ELECTION OF HONORARY TREASURER
- ADOPTION OF VICE PRESIDENT
- ADOPTION OF DEPUTY VICE PRESIDENT
- ADOPTION OF THE BOARD
- ANY OTHER RELEVANT BUSINESS
|By Order of the Board
Selina Horshi – President
Any queries please email Emile at email@example.com.
Minutes of the 2022 AGM and Accounts will be distributed at the meeting.
Bookings are closed for this event.