Climate change: one of those global, intractable problems of our age. This may sound very far remote, and certainly not relevant to running your business today. Indeed, a study last year found that 91% of UK small businesses felt overwhelmed and did not know where to start when it came to tackling this issue.
In this workshop, Facilitator Will Ennett will outline how all companies can take the first step in getting to Net Zero. How they can start to look at their carbon footprint and take steps to reduce their impact.
Participants will come away with:
– An understanding of ‘net zero’ and the need to act
– An appreciation of the business benefits of acting on climate
– A calculated carbon footprint
– A plan on how to start reducing your impact
– A commitment to get to net zero
Businesses will be asked to prepare data in advance; the more data they can generate in advance, the better their carbon footprint will be and more they will get out of the session. More information on this to follow.
Bookings are closed for this event.